The FX Fax Printer enables you to send a fax from any programme with print capabilities. This means that you can send a fax from Pastel, Word, Excel or any other common software application without the requirement of fax servers or costly add-on software.Some features of the print driver include:
- A preview of the fax
- Ultra high file compression and conversion
- Fax cover sheets for individual users
- Synchronization of Microsoft Outlook contacts with the FX Fax Printer’s contact manager
- Password protected sending (if enabled) for enhanced security
Start send faxes easily and securely using the FX Fax Printer
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the FaxFX Fax Printer?
The FaxFX Fax Printer makes sending a fax straight from an open document as simple as following a few quick steps:
- Open the document to be faxed
- Under the “print” options, select “print to fax printer”
- In the Fax Printer Wizard, select the recipient’s fax number from your contacts or enter a new one
- Click the appropriate checkbox if you would like to include a cover sheet
- Preview your fax
- Enter your personal FaxFX password and username and click “finish”
Do I need to manually transfer my contacts if I want to start using the Fax Printer?
The Fax Printer will transfer and consolidate all of your existing contacts (in Microsoft Outlook, for example) in a matter of seconds. All you need to do is click on the “to” button in the Fax Printer Wizard, and click “import contacts”.
Do I need to download and install new software to start using the Fax Printer?
To use the FaxFX Fax Printer, you will need
- Windows 7/Vista/2000
- Net 3.5 Framework
What will I need to begin sending faxes using the FaxFX Fax Printer?
Once you have registered an account with us, all you need to use the Fax Printer is to have a positive credit balance in your account. Buying credits is a simple and quick process and can be done directly on the FaxFX website.
Why did my intended recipient only receive the document when I added a cover sheet as well?
In order to include a cover sheet, you must have enabled the “fax cover sheets” option in your account. Your FaxFX account manager or our support team (email@example.com) will be glad to assist you with this.